My completed, potential, and committed races. Also check out my Training Goals.
My last race of any sort was finishing Ironman Florida 2012. See notes in Training Goals for some more details on why.
I have a goal to get into Olympic Distance shape this year (2015), but do not have any races on the calendar yet.
8 Nov–a few days out from IMFL, my restless mind is contemplating races for next year.
Big Race: Ironman 140.6 — Registered for Ironman Florida — 3 Nov 12 — DONE! FINISHED!
- I want to get an Olympic and sprint distance triathlon done early in the season, maybe March.
- I need to find a century ride late Spring/early Summer.
- I’ll likely not do Olympics in both Jun and July–That was hard (though necessary) in 2011, but was a major distraction in the final weeks going into Augusta.
- 1 Jan — Resolution Run 10k
- Jan — Warner Robbins Half Marathon
- Feb —
Run the ReaganNada
- Mar — Tour de Pike — Century (33 mile option)
- Apr–Spring Fling — Sprint Triathlon — West Point, GA
- May–Turtle Crawl — Olympic Triathlon — Jekyll Island, GA
- Jun —
Father’s Day 4 Miler — AtlantaBummer
- Jun —
Y Tri Hartwell — Lake Hartwell, GADates just didn’t work out
- 4 July — Peachtree Road Race — Atlanta — PR!
- Aug — Georgia Veterans Memorial Sprint Triathlon — PR
- Sep — August 70.3 Half Ironman — PR
- 3 Nov — Ironman Florida 140.6 — FINISHED!!
- Nov–Something Thanksgiving Day
Had to drop Assault on Cherokee & Eleven Oconee Olympic Triathlons due to date changes from last year. Also, Eleven raised their fees.
- Nov — Some Thanksgiving Day race (sort of a thing for us the past couple of years)
- Nov — Run Around the Rock
- 25 Sep — Augusta Half Ironman
- 20 Aug — American Legion Post 304 5k Run
- 13 Aug — Georgia Veterans Triathlon — Sprint
- 31 July — Y Tri — Assault on Cherokee International Olympic Triathlon
- 16 July — Decatur/Dekalb YMCA 4 miler
- 4 July — Peachtree Road Race — 10k
- 18 June — ATC Father’s Day 4 Miler
- 21 May — Eleven Lake Oconee Olympic Triathlon
- March — Diamonds in the Rough 5k walk/run
- 19 Feb 11 — Run the Reagan 10k
- 15 Jan 11 — Warner Robins Half Marathon
- 1 Jan 11 — Resolution Run 10k
11 Oct 11 — I’m sort of in a holding pattern right now. Really looking at next year for a full Ironman. Would like to finish out this year with a couple of races, though, a couple in November look nice.
- 4 Dec – ATC Cross Country 5k. Milton HS, Milton, GA
- 25 Nov – Savannah United Way Turkey Trot
- 6 Nov 10 – Run Around the Rock 5 mile
- 14 Aug 10 – Georgia Veterans Triathlon (counts as 3 races? 🙂
- 4 Jul 10 – Peachtree Road Race
- 19 Jun 10 – Father’s Day 4 Miler
- 27 Mar 10 – Strides of March 5k
- 13 Feb 10 – Ronald Reagan 10k
- 1 Jan 10 – Resolution Run 10k
17 November–Completed Run Around the Rock . Registered for the Savannah United Way Turkey Trot.
October — The goal for 2010 was to race each month. The vagaries of life interfered a little with that, but I’ve done a fairly good job to date.
I’ve since added some specific event goals: a triathlon (completed), a half marathon (looking), and a half-Ironman for 2011. Fall schedules have come out slowly, and early registrations for many of the half marathons are slipping past, so we’ll see how that goes.